RadioBanter

-   -   FOR SALE: (2) Kenwood TS-480's , (1) TM-D700A mobile rig (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/120634-sale-2-kenwood-ts-480s-1-tm-d700a-mobile-rig.html)

Tennesseek5 June 17th 07 07:24 AM

FOR SALE: (2) Kenwood TS-480's , (1) TM-D700A mobile rig

FOR SALE: 2 Kenwood TS-480's , TM-D700A Mobile rig
I have 2 Kewood TS-480's for sale. All are in excellent condition and I aam
the original owner of both. They have less than 20 hours on each. I have box
for one but the other has diappeared. They come with mics, separation cable
and Mounts. I can supply manuals and software for these on disk.

1. Kenwood TS-480 SAT $800
2. Kenwood TS-480 (200 watt) $900
3. Kenwood TM-D700A 2 meter & 440 mobile rig, cross band repeat. I can
provide programming software and manuals plus supplementary manuals on Disk.
$375
Reason for selling I am dealing with cancer and haven't had the interest in
amateur radio.

,