RadioBanter

-   -   Adding courtesy beep to a Hamtronics COR-2 ??? (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/12142-adding-courtesy-beep-hamtronics-cor-2-a.html)

eclip01 October 20th 03 04:37 AM

Adding courtesy beep to a Hamtronics COR-2 ???

I was wondering if anyone has added a courtesy tone
to the COR-2 board in the old hamtronics repeater?
I know it would be easier to upgrade the controller,
but it would be fun to mod the COR-2 if possible.
Thanks for any help...

C.L.F. October 20th 03 05:54 AM

If I'm not wrong, I think Hamtronics makes a plug in board you can buy
extra. If not, some of the repeater books have circuits that should be able
to be built and installed rather easily.

--
Lou

Need something in Electronics, Gifts, Fund-Raisers?
E-mail my shop at

Ask for our list of items on clearance!
nk.net...