RadioBanter

-   -   Agilent 312A Wavemeter/Selective Voltmeter (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/122516-agilent-312a-wavemeter-selective-voltmeter.html)

Theo July 31st 07 02:55 PM

Agilent 312A Wavemeter/Selective Voltmeter

Can anyone help?
I need the schematics for the power supply and
frequency counter/display units for this instrument.
Scanned copies acceptable and most welcome!
Have searched the web in vain.

Harold E. Johnson July 31st 07 08:18 PM

"Theo" wrote in message
Can anyone help?
I need the schematics for the power supply and
frequency counter/display units for this instrument.
Scanned copies acceptable and most welcome!
Have searched the web in vain.

If you'll give me a snail mail address, I'll get them off this week

W4ZCB