RadioBanter

-   -   Stolen yaesu ft 50 R (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/123085-stolen-yaesu-ft-50-r.html)

ve2ztt August 7th 07 11:40 AM

Stolen yaesu ft 50 R

I had my Yeasu FT 50r stolen in 1998 and police brought it back aug 3,
2007.
I have its original battery charger (yaesu) still in working condition
but the radio is completely
dead.
Anyone have an idea on what to check first !!!

Gilles VE2ZTT

ve2ztt August 20th 07 07:13 PM

Stolen yaesu ft 50 R

ve2ztt a écrit :
I had my Yeasu FT 50r stolen in 1998 and police brought it back aug 3,
2007.
I have its original battery charger (yaesu) still in working condition
but the radio is completely
dead.
Anyone have an idea on what to check first !!!

Gilles VE2ZTT

Working fine now. I had to change the power switch and the keyboard
Tank you all for your advices
Gilles VE2ZTT