RadioBanter

-   -   Motorola Service monitor (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/124275-motorola-service-monitor.html)

Ted Gaetjen August 28th 07 03:55 PM

Motorola Service monitor

I have a Motorola Service Monitor, R2001D/HS, that is surplus and we no longer use. Unit powers up and was being used regularly when we stopped using it. The battery does not hold a charge but unit works well on AC power. I will look at any reasonable offers seriously.

The Unit is in Hallettsville, Texas.

Ted Gaetjen
361-798-4943

Radiosrfun August 28th 07 05:34 PM

Motorola Service monitor

"Ted Gaetjen" wrote in message

I have a Motorola Service Monitor, R2001D/HS, that is surplus and we no
longer use. Unit powes up and was being used regularly when we stopped

--
Ted Gaetjen

Last couple in stated similar condition - netted upwards of $1200 on E-Bay.

Dino Papas August 30th 07 10:46 PM

Motorola Service monitor

In article ,
Ted Gaetjen wrote:

I have a Motorola Service Monitor, R2001D/HS, that is surplus and we no
longer use. Unit powes up and was being used regularly when we stopped
using it. The battery does not hold a charge but unit works well on AC
power. I will look at any reasonable offers seriously.

Ted -- I saw you note here....I have a friend who may be
interested....direct e-mail doesn't seem to work. If you still have the
unit you may want to contact Charlie Stokes at:

to discuss the equipment.

Dino Papas KL0S/4