RadioBanter

-   -   WSE WL-2770D (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/125052-wse-wl-2770d.html)

none September 18th 07 07:29 PM

WSE WL-2770D

Hello group,

I have a VHF/UHF power amplifier, model WSE WL-2770D and am strugging to find
any details. I couldn't find any references through google.

Thankful for any hint

73
Matthias, HB9EGM

Ste October 3rd 07 03:44 PM

WSE WL-2770D

none ""bram\"@(none)" wrote in :

Hello group,

I have a VHF/UHF power amplifier, model WSE WL-2770D and am strugging
to find any details. I couldn't find any references through google.

Thankful for any hint

73
Matthias, HB9EGM

i'm also an owner of that amplifier and i also didn't find any reference
in the web.

Please send to me any info you will find, i will do the same....

73 Stefano, IK2QED