RadioBanter

-   -   Galaxy R-1530 / R-530 PLL alignment (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/125587-galaxy-r-1530-r-530-pll-alignment.html)

Pete KE9OA October 2nd 07 07:55 AM

Galaxy R-1530 / R-530 PLL alignment

A few years back, I ran into a fellow who was familiar (he figured it out)
with this procedure. I think he was from Texas.
Is there anybody who knows how to do this? Unfortunately, the service manual
doesn't explain the adjustment sequence.
Thanks!

Pete

Pete KE9OA October 4th 07 09:17 AM

Galaxy R-1530 / R-530 PLL alignment

I have repaired the receiver..........if anybody needs any help with their
unit, feel free to e-mail me directly. I think I will post the alignment
procedure up on the WRL website once I get everything aligned.The actual
problem turned out to be a broken connection from the bifilar wound RF
output transformer.
. ..