RadioBanter

-   -   AZDEN PCS 4000 (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/126468-azden-pcs-4000-a.html)

Joseph Fenn October 28th 07 01:03 AM

AZDEN PCS 4000

Does anyone out there know how to store the memory chnls so they
stay stored. I use the M "WRITE" button and poke in the chnl #
hopeing that 2 external AAA batteries will keep the stuff locked
in, but next time pwr up again all the Memories I had stored are
right back to nothing at all.
Joe

Long time Ham October 28th 07 02:31 AM

AZDEN PCS 4000

Read this thread and note that a ham is offering to copy the manual to some
who were inquiring.

http://www.eham.net/forums/BoatAnchors/1724

va.net...