RadioBanter

-   -   Realistic dx-160 receiver speaker (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/12691-realistic-dx-160-receiver-speaker.html)

John Couch November 14th 03 08:08 PM

Realistic dx-160 receiver speaker

By any chance would any one have laying about a speaker for this old
receiver, I bought the receiver at a flea market for 10 dollars recently, it
works great, but would like to get the matching speaker.

I can be contacted at

Best Regards

John vk3jd

Steve Silverwood November 25th 03 09:04 AM

In article ,
says...
By any chance would any one have laying about a speaker for this old
receiver, I bought the receiver at a flea market for 10 dollars recently, it
works great, but would like to get the matching speaker.

I can be contacted at

Wow, what a bargain!

If you search eBay for DX-150 or DX-160 you will probably find the
speaker you seek. The same speaker was used for both models.

--

-- //Steve//

Steve Silverwood, KB6OJS
Fountain Valley, CA