RadioBanter

-   -   gsm front-end (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/12696-gsm-front-end.html)

flavio November 15th 03 10:08 AM

gsm front-end

I am looking for a gsm front-end, from antenna to I/Q demodulator output.
I need schematic, pcb layout and eventual prototype behind reasonable remuneration.

flavio

Wim Ton November 15th 03 09:39 PM

I am looking for a gsm front-end, from antenna to I/Q demodulator output.
I need schematic, pcb layout and eventual prototype behind reasonable

remuneration.

Have a look at the manufacturers of GSM chipsets like Analog Devices,
Motorola, Texas Instruments, Siemens. They often have reference designs and
evaluation boards.

Wim