RadioBanter

-   -   HP-8640b opt.323 front cover needed (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/12744-hp-8640b-opt-323-front-cover-needed.html)

Paul Erickson November 17th 03 07:11 PM

HP-8640b opt.323 front cover needed

Anyone have a spare front cover for the HP-8640b opt 323
they are willing to part with?

cheers, Paul - VA7NT email:

Bob Stein November 17th 03 08:09 PM

Paul Erickson wrote:
Anyone have a spare front cover for the HP-8640b opt 323
they are willing to part with?

cheers, Paul - VA7NT email:

Are you referring to the front panel or the transit case cover?

Bob, W6NBI

--
Remove spam-suppression X from my address

Paul Erickson November 17th 03 10:37 PM

Bob Stein writes:

Paul Erickson wrote:
Anyone have a spare front cover for the HP-8640b opt 323
they are willing to part with?

cheers, Paul - VA7NT email:

Are you referring to the front panel or the transit case cover?

Bob, W6NBI

Sorry for not being clear, I mean the transit case cover.

cheers, Paul