RadioBanter

-   -   IC-Q7A replacement? (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/12763-ic-q7a-replacement.html)

joel November 17th 03 03:15 PM

IC-Q7A replacement?

I've spent several years trying to figure out how to make this IC-Q7A
scan the 2meter band and have never been close as far as I can tell.
Many, many sessions reading the manual get me nowhere. Either the
designers of the controls or I am braindead, one or the other.

So, to do this I need a unit which can be programmed to scan a band,
from a programmable start to end frequency. I'd appreciate some
recommendation on units which can be made to do this.

Thanks, Joel
(please reply here, the email is no good due to spammers)