RadioBanter

-   -   Kenwood TS-820 display (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/12819-kenwood-ts-820-display.html)

Brian November 21st 03 07:08 PM

Kenwood TS-820 display

Hello

I am wondering if anyone knows where I could find a DG-1 display kit for a
Kenwood TS-820? If not a used kit, then maybe another brand kit that may
work.

Thanks!
Brian

K9SQG November 22nd 03 01:33 AM

The DG-1 wasn't a kit, it was a factory assembled accessory.

K9SQG November 22nd 03 01:33 AM

The DG-1 wasn't a kit, it was a factory assembled accessory.

Clif Holland November 22nd 03 05:18 AM

Beg to differ, it was standard on the 820S and a dealer/owner installed
option on the 820. It was a plug and play deal.

--
Clif Holland, KA5IPF
AVVid

1-800-214-5779
972-870-0630 (local)

K9SQG November 22nd 03 01:33 PM

Ooops, guess I was confusing the DG-1 and DG-5 a little, but still, neither was
a kit requiring assembly, just installation. From time to time people part-out
TS-820s and that might be a source. The 820 is a fine rig.

73s,

Evan

Bob M. January 16th 04 01:49 AM

Check out this site http://www.mods.dk/