RadioBanter

-   -   Want Accessories For Yeasu Ft-51r (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/128707-want-accessories-yeasu-ft-51r.html)

[email protected] December 29th 07 10:37 PM

Want Accessories For Yeasu Ft-51r

I am looking for the following accessories to allow connecting
external power to my Yaesu Ft 51r Ham radio.

EDC-12 Allows connecting to a cigarette plug in a car or power supply.

FBA-14 Allows operating the radio on four AA batteries.

I would also like to buy a dead battery for the same radio to tear
apart and build my own adapter.

Depending on what you have I might also be interested in other
accessories for my radio.

Thank you.