RadioBanter

-   -   TS 440 Service manual (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/12878-ts-440-service-manual.html)

Howard November 24th 03 06:20 AM

TS 440 Service manual

Hello to all,

I am looking for a website where a service manual for a Kenwood TS 440
is located in PDF.

I had downloaded it a few months ago, but had a recent computer crash
and lost it.

I believe the site was located in Italy, but could be mistaken.

I have a hard copy of the operating manual, I need the SERVICE maual.

Any help greatly appreciated.

73, Howard

Glenn AA5PK November 24th 03 03:04 PM

"Howard" wrote in message
om...
Hello to all,

I am looking for a website where a service manual for a Kenwood TS 440
is located in PDF.

You'll find it he http://www.mods.dk/

Glenn AA5PK