RadioBanter

-   -   good place to sell amateur gear (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/12892-good-place-sell-amateur-gear.html)

J November 25th 03 04:03 PM

good place to sell amateur gear

Hi all, if you're looking for a good place to sell amateur radio equipment,
like the groups and the like I have one it's on
yahoogroups called amateur radio swap to subscribe send a blank message to
I do keep a close eye on new
members, yahoo accounts and others that are known for spam are moderated for
a little while, but really only until I see a legit message from that
account. Anyway if you'd like to join come on board I just cleaned a bunch
of bouncing email addresses off and would like to see that number of members