RadioBanter

-   -   WANTED.....MOTOROLA VHF Saber III (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/129805-wanted-motorola-vhf-saber-iii.html)

W7GSA January 26th 08 11:10 PM

WANTED.....MOTOROLA VHF Saber III

WANTED:....... MOTOROLA Saber III VHF

I am looking for a Motorola Saber III (or MX3000), 144 to 162 MHz
split, 2.5 -6 watts, with desk charger, one or two GOOD MOTOROLA
batteries (prefer 2700 Mah) and maybe a speaker-mic.

Or, maybe with programming hardware and software for an XP system.

The Unit should be clean and in good condition. I will need you to
program it for HAM use and a few Marine channels.

Please send info and photo(s) to me at

I will be at the Orlando HamFest on February 9th if you have one I
could pick-up there.

Thanks,

Bill
W7GSA