RadioBanter

-   -   Why Put Ebay Crap Here?????????????? (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/13007-why-put-ebay-crap-here.html)

radioman November 30th 03 10:14 PM

Why Put Ebay Crap Here??????????????

Why I ask?????????????????

NEWS GROUPS November 30th 03 10:36 PM

"Why not? I reply...

Cheers,

Al Link K4ICL

"radioman" wrote in message
Why I ask?????????????????

NEWS GROUPS November 30th 03 10:36 PM

"Why not? I reply...

Cheers,

Al Link K4ICL

"radioman" wrote in message
Why I ask?????????????????

Keyboard In The Wilderness November 30th 03 10:45 PM

For me -- I have found rare (not price wise) Ham items on E-Bay that I have
never seen here.

Example Kenwood made an outstanding grid dip meter -- found on E-Bay thru a
notice here. Took 2 years to find one.

I have an HF Swan large swr meter -- wanted the matching VHF unit -- found
on E-Bay thru a notice here. Never saw one anywhere in the last several
years.

Another is a Kenwood TS-811 for 440 MHz -- not many sold I suspect but have
seen a few on E-Bay.

So go ahead and post your FA E-Bay items here -- who knows one might find
a Knightkit OceanHopper by this means.

--
73 From The Wilderness Keyboard
"radioman" wrote in message
Why I ask?????????????????

Keyboard In The Wilderness November 30th 03 10:45 PM

For me -- I have found rare (not price wise) Ham items on E-Bay that I have
never seen here.

Example Kenwood made an outstanding grid dip meter -- found on E-Bay thru a
notice here. Took 2 years to find one.

I have an HF Swan large swr meter -- wanted the matching VHF unit -- found
on E-Bay thru a notice here. Never saw one anywhere in the last several
years.

Another is a Kenwood TS-811 for 440 MHz -- not many sold I suspect but have
seen a few on E-Bay.

So go ahead and post your FA E-Bay items here -- who knows one might find
a Knightkit OceanHopper by this means.

--
73 From The Wilderness Keyboard
"radioman" wrote in message
Why I ask?????????????????

Keyboard In The Wilderness November 30th 03 10:49 PM

Forgot to add --- this news group is NOT the proper place to place sell,
swap, FA, etc items -- they belong on rec.radio.swap

So you are right.

For News Group GuideLines -- see URL:
http://faqs.jmas.co.jp/FAQs/radio/personal-intro

--
"Keyboard In The Wilderness" wrote in message
For me -- I have found rare (not price wise) Ham items on E-Bay that I

have
never seen here.

Example Kenwood made an outstanding grid dip meter -- found on E-Bay thru

notice here. Took 2 years to find one.

I have an HF Swan large swr meter -- wanted the matching VHF unit -- found
on E-Bay thru a notice here. Never saw one anywhere in the last several
years.

Another is a Kenwood TS-811 for 440 MHz -- not many sold I suspect but

have
seen a few on E-Bay.

So go ahead and post your FA E-Bay items here -- who knows one might

find
a Knightkit OceanHopper by this means.

--
73 From The Wilderness Keyboard
"radioman" wrote in message
Why I ask?????????????????

Keyboard In The Wilderness November 30th 03 10:49 PM

[...]

"radioman" wrote in message
Why I ask?????????????????

Ed G. November 30th 03 11:36 PM

"Why not? I reply...

Cheers,

Al Link K4ICL

Because, Al, this is an "equipment" discussion group, NOT a For Sale
group. For Sale discussion and postings belong on rec.radio.swap instead.
Most if not all hams read both. There is no need for this duplication on
this non-sales related group.

Ed WB6SAT

radioman November 30th 03 11:55 PM

It wouldn't be so bad but some guys post 10 items every day.

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 22:14:10 GMT, radioman wrote: