RadioBanter

-   -   FS YAESU 101EX (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/13042-fs-yaesu-101ex.html)

NI4L December 2nd 03 03:17 AM

FS YAESU 101EX

I have a Excellent condition 101EX 10-160 meters. Still has the
plastic film on the faceplate of the radio. Looks Extra nice. Works
good, just like it should. I would call this a 9+ out of a 10. Only
one small mark on cabinet i could see. Excellent condition.
Have power cord and Manual for it. Has optional fan unit installed.
Would like 325.00 shipped on this Extra Nice Looking Yaesu. Open to
trades.