RadioBanter

-   -   Need Curtis Lil' Bugger Keyer Cable Color Code (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/130567-need-curtis-lil-bugger-keyer-cable-color-code.html)

[email protected] February 20th 08 12:40 AM

Need Curtis Lil' Bugger Keyer Cable Color Code

Can someone please provide the color code for the Curtis Lil' Bugger
input cable ?

Thank you.

73,
Jeff
N6MNI

[email protected] February 22nd 08 11:13 PM

Need Curtis Lil' Bugger Keyer Cable Color Code

C'mon -- *someone* must have the manual for this keyer...

Give a guy a break grin!

73,
Jeff
N6MNI

[email protected] February 24th 08 04:23 PM

Need Curtis Lil' Bugger Keyer Cable Color Code

Thanks for the tip Glenn OM.

This manual seems to have everything BUT the connection information
for connecting the thing to a paddle, which is what I need!

Maybe I can look at the board and figure out what's going on...

73,
Jeff
N6MNI

EC7AAG April 1st 08 03:46 PM

On Feb 19, 4:40 pm, wrote:
Can someone please provide the color code for theCurtisLil' Bugger
input cable ?

Thank you.

73,
Jeff