RadioBanter

-   -   Identifying CW Key (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/133558-identifying-cw-key.html)

none May 18th 08 10:28 PM

Identifying CW Key

Hello group,

I'm looking for hints to identify the following CW key:

http://hb9egm.bram.ch.eu.org/pub/key.png

It has no inscription, and I'm curious to know where it comes from. Has anyone
seen something like that? Where could I look for information?

73

Matthias HB9EGM

wa2rqy May 19th 08 04:30 PM

Identifying CW Key

On May 18, 5:28 pm, none ""bram\"@(none)" wrote:
Hello group,

I'm looking for hints to identify the following CW key:

http://hb9egm.bram.ch.eu.org/pub/key.png

It has no inscription, and I'm curious to know where it comes from. Has anyone
seen something like that? Where could I look for information?

73

Matthias HB9EGM

Hi Matthias;
I cannot help but one of the most knowledgeable people involved with
CW keys is Tom, you can e-mail him at his web-site
http://w1tp.com/
GL........
Rich WA2RQY/4

Fred McKenzie May 20th 08 07:25 PM

Identifying CW Key

In article , none ""bram\"@(none)"
wrote:

I'm looking for hints to identify the following CW key:

http://hb9egm.bram.ch.eu.org/pub/key.png

It has no inscription, and I'm curious to know where it comes from. Has anyone
seen something like that? Where could I look for information?

Matthias-

It may be a home-made key. If that is true, you aren't likely to find
any further information unless it was built from a magazine article.

73
Fred
K4DII