RadioBanter

-   -   Help: Celwave Ant Or DB Products? (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/13503-help-celwave-ant-db-products.html)

[email protected] December 24th 03 10:11 PM

Help: Celwave Ant Or DB Products?

Thanks for all the replies on my antenna problems.
I have a 41 Foot tower and I'm actually pretty high
at my location, but I'm in a valley here, So for VHF
I need a very good gain VHF repeater antenna.
So I'm asking all the repeater Guru's out here
which to buy: Super StationMaster OR DB 224 Anteena?
I want to put it on the very top of tower.
Which is better gain and less noise,etc.
Hope to hear from people soon.
Thanks and Happy Holidays.............Rich