Old January 1st 04, 03:20 PM
Mark Russo

Default FA: LAFAYETTE HB-444/25B,**VERY RARE** 25 CHANNEL

Take a look if you like.

Happy New Year to all

Old January 1st 04, 03:33 PM
Bill Crocker

Wow! Very nice!

Bill Crocker

"Mark Russo" wrote in message
Take a look if you like.

Happy New Year to all

Old January 2nd 04, 05:40 PM
Mark Russo

THANKS BILL!!!!
Happy New Year
===========================

Bill Crocker wrote:

Wow! Very nice!

Bill Crocker

"Mark Russo" wrote in message
Take a look if you like.

Happy New Year to all

Old January 2nd 04, 05:40 PM
Mark Russo

THANKS BILL!!!!
Happy New Year
===========================

Bill Crocker wrote:

Wow! Very nice!

Bill Crocker

"Mark Russo" wrote in message
Take a look if you like.

Happy New Year to all

Old January 1st 04, 03:33 PM
Bill Crocker

Wow! Very nice!

Bill Crocker

"Mark Russo" wrote in message
Take a look if you like.

Happy New Year to all

Old January 2nd 04, 08:31 AM
Hamguy

Can't be too rare...they're on eBay!

"Mark Russo" wrote in message
Take a look if you like.

Happy New Year to all

Old January 2nd 04, 03:02 PM
Mark Russo

yea, the 444/25, 444/25A are on ebay from time to time, usually in beat up
condition..
Show me another 444/25B and I'll buy it for you.
======================================

Hamguy wrote:

Can't be too rare...they're on eBay!

"Mark Russo" wrote in message
Take a look if you like.

Happy New Year to all

Old January 2nd 04, 03:02 PM
Mark Russo

Hamguy wrote:

Can't be too rare...they're on eBay!

"Mark Russo" wrote in message
Take a look if you like.

Happy New Year to all

Old January 11th 04, 05:13 AM
JJ

Hamguy wrote:

Can't be too rare...they're on eBay!

And why would anyone on a ham group want a piece of cb junk?

Old January 11th 04, 10:02 PM
Barry

Hey Jerk Jerk,
Because many hams started off on CB.
Many could not afford the item at that time.
Many might want a rare radio, whatever kind of radio it is.
Seems the winner wanted it bad enough to be the high bidder.
And finally, what is it to you??
I have been watching your comments to many postings here as well as
others.
Seems like you and the "chosen" few should stop being the gods of the
newsgroups.
Did your mama ever tell you if you have nothing nice to say, say nothing
at all?
Seems not.
Too bad, the world would be a much better place without nasty people
like yourself.
Nothing better to do? Go out and find a good woman. Maybe she could
change your
bad manners.

Barry, unit345

Hamguy wrote:

Can't be too rare...they're on eBay!

FS: Hallicrafters, Lafayette, Dentron, Heathkit and More Dave Hollander Boatanchors 0 June 1st 04 04:46 AM
Channel Master choices John Antenna 0 May 4th 04 12:44 AM
UHF channel spacing,avoiding intermod Joel Dorfan Antenna 2 February 7th 04 11:31 AM
FS: RARE COLLECTIBLE Lafayette HA260 linear amplifier Gary hildebrand Boatanchors 1 July 29th 03 03:04 AM