RadioBanter

-   -   Kenwood TS 130 V (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/13712-kenwood-ts-130-v.html)

Philip Levine January 5th 04 12:59 PM

Kenwood TS 130 V

I recently bought a TS 130 V from a ham through the QTH site and after
two weeks the maing tuning dial got stuck and wound up falling off.
I've taken it to a local repairman and his worst case was that it
might not be repairable. Apparently it's not just the dial but what he
called the rotator processor (I think) and that part may not be
available any longer.

Does anyone know of a good Kenwood repair or service center?

thanks