RadioBanter

-   -   Looking to set up a Simpatch. Advise wanted! (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/13772-looking-set-up-simpatch-advise-wanted.html)

Ken January 7th 04 02:33 AM

Looking to set up a Simpatch. Advise wanted!

I've been looking around on how to set up a simpatch. A simpatch is short
for "simplex autopatch." HRO has told me to get their CS-900. I don't have
a ham shack yet so I'm thinking about just putting the appropriate equipment
I need in my room. That would include a radio, power supply, antenna, and
maybe the CS-900, and anything else you think I might need. Would you
happen to know anything about this type of set up? and/or do you have any
advise?

Thanks
73,

Ken KB3KHI