RadioBanter

-   -   WTB: Yaesu FBA-14 (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/137962-wtb-yaesu-fba-14-a.html)

john October 26th 08 11:50 PM

WTB: Yaesu FBA-14

I am looking a Yaesu FBA-14 battery holder, If you have one that is for
sale, please contact me.

Thanks, John

steve1000 October 27th 09 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by john (Post 652655)
I am looking a Yaesu FBA-14 battery holder, If you have one that is for
sale, please contact me.

Thanks, John

John,
Did you ever locate a battery holder? I, too, am looking for one for the loaner/backup unit for our club's radio room.

Last week a club member was given a pristine FT 11 by one of his neighbors, and Jeff donated it to the club. Remarkably, the nicad pack works like new. Included is the car window mount/charger, the 12-volt adapter, and the nicad wall wart, but no AA pack. Sigh. I programmed it with the local area RACES and private repeaters, plus most of the regional public service freqs. But for that incomprehensible squelch control, I like it better than my FT-10. Lighting for keypad and display is much better, for one thing. Also, that convenient BNC connector is sooo nice.
73, Steve