RadioBanter

-   -   Wanted 746 Pro (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/13839-wanted-746-pro.html)

Frank Krozel January 12th 04 04:27 AM

Wanted 746 Pro

Want a 746 Pro,
Prefer local

--
Best Regards, Frank KG9H

Frank Krozel, Technical Representative,
Electronic Instrument Associates Central, Inc.
Website: http://www.electronicinstrument.com
Voice: 630-924-1600 Fax: 630-924-1668
Cellular: 630-890-5421 Home 630-653-9090

This e-mail message may contain privileged or confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
disclose, use, disseminate, distribute, copy or rely upon this
message or attachment in any way. If you received this e-mail
message in error, please return by forwarding the message and
its attachments to the sender.

Radioal January 12th 04 11:54 AM

Hi, Frank. I have an IC-746PRO, which has recently been to Icom for all
the mods, including the electrostatic diodes, and is in excellent
(as-new) condition both electrically and cosmetically. Complete with
hand mic, power cord and original manual.

I want to get rid of it and get a 756PROII - willing to ship
w/professional packaging and insurance for only $900.00.

Intersted?

Al - K8EUR

Frank Krozel wrote:
Want a 746 Pro,
Prefer local

Radioal January 12th 04 11:54 AM

Hi, Frank. I have an IC-746PRO, which has recently been to Icom for all
the mods, including the electrostatic diodes, and is in excellent
(as-new) condition both electrically and cosmetically. Complete with
hand mic, power cord and original manual.

I want to get rid of it and get a 756PROII - willing to ship
w/professional packaging and insurance for only $900.00.

Intersted?

Al - K8EUR

Frank Krozel wrote:
Want a 746 Pro,
Prefer local

NIW January 15th 04 04:02 PM

I want to get rid of it and get a 756PROII - willing to ship
w/professional packaging and insurance for only $900.00.

you're on drugs. you can get 'em new for almost that.

geeez...