RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Yaesu FT-747GX $175.00 Shipped (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/13843-fs-yaesu-ft-747gx-%24175-00-shipped.html)

Jason January 12th 04 05:46 AM

FS: Yaesu FT-747GX $175.00 Shipped

Hello,

I have a Yaesu FT-747GX for sale. Bought off eBay, found out that it
doesn't transmit and have no idea why? I don't think its my error?
Receives just fine, all bands...(HF)

$175.00 Shipped Cont. US

Jason S. Hulet
W1WOW

terrance October 14th 08 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jason (Post 51567)
Hello,

I have a Yaesu FT-747GX for sale. Bought off eBay, found out that it
doesn't transmit and have no idea why? I don't think its my error?
Receives just fine, all bands...(HF)

$175.00 Shipped Cont. US

Jason S. Hulet
W1WOW

hi, i have one of these.
check the switch near the back of the main board 'so2' is in the '2' position,
or it won't transmit.
other than that , i cant help.