RadioBanter

-   -   TRADE: Your ORION II - for - my OMNI VII (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/138483-trade-your-orion-ii-my-omni-vii.html)

[email protected] November 12th 08 12:22 AM

TRADE: Your ORION II - for - my OMNI VII

If your Orion II (model 566) has turned out to be more rig then you
want or more rig then you need, maybe we can get together.

I have an Omni VII with the built-in tuner, 500Hz and 300Hz filters
installed, and optional external fan. It covers 160m through 6m. I use
it mostly on PSK31 and CW. It is absolutely Like New. It of course
comes with the original book, the Original box, etc. and I will
include a pair of Swiss Ear buds, which are great for CW. The latest
version of the firmware is loaded.

I am located in Jacksonville, FL. If you are within 150 or so miles
and are interested in trading rigs let's talk. I would prefer not to
ship the rigs, for the obvious reasons.

If we can meet, then you can see how the OMNI VII operates and I can
see how your ORION II operates.

I am interested in an Orion II model 566 (ONLY) with the built-in
tuner and at least the 500Hz filter and the optional fan. The latest
version of the firmware has been installed.

My email address is:

Thanks,
Bill