RadioBanter

-   -   Help With Ameritron ALS 600 (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/13859-help-ameritron-als-600-a.html)

radioranch January 12th 04 04:08 PM

Help With Ameritron ALS 600

My little amp will only do about 350 before it shuts itself down...can
anyone tell me exactly how to "loosen it up" and let it run about 500
like it should? Thanks Murray K5MDM

Randy Chavis January 12th 04 06:30 PM

what is the swr of the antenna ?
what kind of antenna ?Is it being powered by the oe supply ?

Randy

ARS: WB4UNA
Randy Chavis
247 Goff Court