RadioBanter

-   -   FS: CFG-515 Antenna Coupler plug-in board for NSD-515 JRCtransmitter (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/140057-fs-cfg-515-antenna-coupler-plug-board-nsd-515-jrctransmitter.html)

kb9olm January 10th 09 07:25 PM

FS: CFG-515 Antenna Coupler plug-in board for NSD-515 JRCtransmitter

For sale:

Hard to find CFG-515 Antenna Coupler plug-in board for NSD-515 JRC
transmitter. The board is in very good cosmetic and very good working
condition.This board is an optional board for NSD-515 transmitter.

I use my NSD-515 transmitter with external amplifier, so I really
don't have much use for internal tuner board.

$150 plus shipping from SF Bay Area.

Check Universal Radio website for reference:
http://www.universal-radio.com/CATAL...hf/nsd515.html

I am also looking for non working NRD-515 receiver.

Reply directly to: kb9olm AT yahoo DOT com

73,
Vlad, kb9olm