RadioBanter

-   -   Kenwood TH-F6A (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/140188-kenwood-th-f6a.html)

Nick Cramer[_2_] January 16th 09 10:57 AM

Kenwood TH-F6A

I just got my Tech ticket. A friend recommended the Kenwood TH-F6A. Any
thoughts appreciated. Thanks.

families! I support them at https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops.

SGT January 17th 09 08:25 PM

Kenwood TH-F6A

Nice radio if you want 2m/220/amd 440. Great radio!! If you want only 2m
and 440 and a great radio at a great price .... I reccomend the yaesu
FT60. FOr under $200 you get full 5 watts of power and 2m/440 coverage.
It is also moddable for out of band xmit and receive.

Nick Cramer[_2_] January 18th 09 10:22 AM

Kenwood TH-F6A

"SGT" wrote:
Nice radio if you want 2m/220/amd 440. Great radio!! If you want only
2m and 440 and a great radio at a great price .... I reccomend the
yaesu FT60. FOr under $200 you get full 5 watts of power and 2m/440
coverage. It is also moddable for out of band xmit and receive.

"Nick Cramer" wrote in message
I just got my Tech ticket. A friend recommended the Kenwood TH-F6A. Any
thoughts appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks, Strooker. I appreciate your comments. Yes. I'm looking at the Yaesu
FT-60, too. Being on tight money, my final decision will be my only
decision, so I have to be as analytical as possible in my choice.