RadioBanter

-   -   Need manuals or copies Heath HR10B,DX40 (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/14085-need-manuals-copies-heath-hr10b-dx40.html)

LJL160 January 23rd 04 08:55 PM

Need manuals or copies Heath HR10B,DX40

Im still looking for manuals or copies for the DX40 and HR10B I recently picked
up. Will pay for the copies. I wanna go through the rigs and put them on the
air. Thanks in advance-73s Lew K1NDV

Howard January 24th 04 03:19 PM

(LJL160) wrote in message ...
Im still looking for manuals or copies for the DX40 and HR10B I recently picked
up. Will pay for the copies. I wanna go through the rigs and put them on the
air. Thanks in advance-73s Lew K1NDV

You don't have to pay anybody for them. They are available on the
wonderful BAMA website for download.

Do a search for "BAMA" on Google", go there, click on "Heath", scroll
down to the desired model and download. You might encounter a problem
if you are using Internet Explorer, if so read instructions on the
BAMA website.

73 de WA2AFD