RadioBanter

-   -   FS: Beautiful Yaesu FT-847 (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/14087-fs-beautiful-yaesu-ft-847-a.html)

Bill January 21st 04 05:46 PM

FS: Beautiful Yaesu FT-847

For Sale: EXCELLENT condition Yaesu FT-847 "Earth Station". Stock
microphone, instructions, original box. This rig covers 160 up to 70
cm! All mode. DSP. FANTASTIC receiver. Have had it about two years.
But I'm going to an all VHF mode rig, and need to sell. I've seen
prices ranging from $750 to $1000 for these. I'll meet you in-between
at $895 and I'll pay for the shipping, double boxing and insurance. I
can take "plastic" through my ham/swl business account, if you prefer.
First e-mail gets it!

73, Bill Lauterbach - WA8MEA
1.517.563.2613

NEAT STUFF! Visit -