RadioBanter

-   -   Information Wanted: fr-101 (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/14111-information-wanted-fr-101-a.html)

lee January 25th 04 04:16 AM

Information Wanted: fr-101

Hi,everyone. I'm on the hunt for information on the fr-101. I've managed
to successfully restart a non working unit and it now receives about half
the amount of signal from the antenna/ generator. I have the
schematics(thank goodness for that), but need to have the stage gains if
possible.

The RF board has been repaired, low receive across all bands, stable VFO and
o/p from same, detecting in all modes, attenuation is functional aswell as
all other options(rf gain, etc.).

Hope you might have some information.

Thanks for reading,

Lee
leel at shaw dot see eh!

bunnydawg January 25th 04 03:35 PM

You could try www.mods.dk look under manuals.
I tried and i'm getting a downloads suspended msg right now but keep trying
Robert
VE3 something or other

bunnydawg January 26th 04 04:30 AM

Lee i have that manual if you are still interested. Your mailbox is showing
full so email me with your icq or msn number/name and i will send it to you
that way.
Robert
VE3 something or other