RadioBanter

-   -   FET (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/14246-fet.html)

Aleksandar January 31st 04 07:22 PM

FET

I need information about FET P8000 or P8002

Aleksandar, 73

Ed G February 1st 04 12:06 AM

Aleksandar wrote in
:

I need information about FET P8000 or P8002

Aleksandar, 73

I just did a Google search on P8002 FET transistor and got many hits on
the search. Unfortunately, most of them were not in English so don't
know how helpful they would be. Perhaps you may have better luck if you
speak the appropriate language. Good luck.

Ed WB6SAT