RadioBanter

-   -   Listen to QSO on Internet ? (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/142850-listen-qso-internet.html)

Titi April 22nd 09 09:43 PM

Listen to QSO on Internet ?

Hi,

Is there somewhere on the web a tool permitting to listen to QSO in live (as
there is ATCmonitor to listen to air controllers) ?
Do you know an URL ?
PS. there is well Echolink, but you need to contact the OM to listen him. I
am searcging for a passive tool, like listing to a receiver tuned on HF.

Thanks
Thierry

Dave Platt April 22nd 09 10:12 PM

Listen to QSO on Internet ?

Hi,

Is there somewhere on the web a tool permitting to listen to QSO in live (as
there is ATCmonitor to listen to air controllers) ?
Do you know an URL ?
PS. there is well Echolink, but you need to contact the OM to listen him. I
am searcging for a passive tool, like listing to a receiver tuned on HF.

Check out the links at

http://www.dxzone.com/catalog/Intern...ine_Receivers/

Quite a few of them there.

--
Dave Platt AE6EO

T. & D. Gregor, Sr. April 23rd 09 01:16 PM

Listen to QSO on Internet ?

Hi Thierry:

Try the following:

http://www.smeter.net/

Good Luck

Tom G, Sr.

dave April 23rd 09 01:29 PM

Listen to QSO on Internet ?

Titi wrote:
Hi,

Is there somewhere on the web a tool permitting to listen to QSO in live
(as there is ATCmonitor to listen to air controllers) ?
Do you know an URL ?
PS. there is well Echolink, but you need to contact the OM to listen
him. I am searcging for a passive tool, like listing to a receiver tuned
on HF.

Thanks
Thierry

Listen w/ Winamp, etc.