RadioBanter

-   -   WTB:TS-930 For Parts (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/14414-wtb-ts-930-parts.html)

bunnydawg February 8th 04 03:17 AM

WTB:TS-930 For Parts

I don't care about the condition of the power supply or final transisters.
Please email me directly if you have one.
Or a used piexx board if in working condition.
Robert
VE3 something or other

steveii June 23rd 06 04:05 PM

TS-930 mechanical part

[quote=bunnydawg]I don't care about the condition of the power supply or final transisters.
Please email me directly if you have one.
Or a used piexx board if in working condition.
Robert
VE3 something or other[/I know this was a long time ago but maybe you still know about a scrap TS-930. I need just one mechanical part which is the MODE switch assembly, Part No. S90-0401-05 Remote switch shaft, MODE. Please let me know if you could find me this part. Regards, Steve, va3ars]