RadioBanter

-   -   loose glass in meter (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/144738-loose-glass-meter.html)

Bob Spooner June 22nd 09 03:28 PM

loose glass in meter

I have a Viking II that the glass in the meter came loose. I'd rather not
disassemble the front panel (since it looks to be a lot of work) to remove
the meter which is behind a RF proof shield, so I'm thinking of just gluing
the glass in a few spots. What would be good for making the glass stick to
the meter case?

73, Bob AD3K

[email protected] June 25th 09 11:39 AM

loose glass in meter

I would try the auto mirror to windshield glue they sell at the auto
parts stores.