RadioBanter

-   -   HELP WITH A KENWOOD TM-733A....... (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/145763-help-kenwood-tm-733a.html)

Steve August 4th 09 04:50 AM

HELP WITH A KENWOOD TM-733A.......

This is a dual band VHF / UHF mobile radio.
I can't find any service manuals for this radio anywhere online. .
Can somebody please pinpoint where the VCO adjustment is on the UHF side.

Symptom:
towards the upper part of the UHF band it transmits full power then drops.
On the lower part of the UHF band it transmits fine and does not drop.

THANKS, 73, Mark

SkidMark August 6th 09 03:32 AM

HELP WITH A KENWOOD TM-733A.......

On Aug 3, 11:50*pm, Steve wrote:
This is a dual band VHF / UHF mobile radio.
I can't find any service manuals for this radio anywhere online. . *
Can somebody please pinpoint where the VCO adjustment is on the UHF side.

Symptom:
towards the upper part of the UHF band it transmits full power then drops..
On the lower part of the UHF band it transmits fine and does not drop.

THANKS, *73, *Mark

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

http://www.radioamateur.eu/schemi/TM733_serv.pdf

Mark