RadioBanter

-   -   QST vs CQ (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/14737-qst-vs-cq.html)

Bill Turner March 3rd 04 04:23 PM

I WAS ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES WHO GOT A SUBSCRIPTON IN RETURN FOR ARTICLES
I WROTE. I WAS VERY SAD TO SEE 73 DIE. MAYBE IT WAS JUST AS WELL. I
HAVE GONE ON TO ANTIQUE RADIO PARTS REPRODUCTION DUE TO MY STROKE WHICH
WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO SPEAK PROPERLY.

CHECK MY WEBSITE: www.dialcover.com
Bill Turner, excuse caps, short answers, stroke.
Business SASE, each order a copy of The Pocket Resource Guide.

garigue March 3rd 04 11:30 PM

CHECK MY WEBSITE: www.dialcover.com
Bill Turner, excuse caps, short answers, stroke.
Business SASE, each order a copy of The Pocket Resource Guide.

No need for excuses there Bill ...keep on pushing ...

God Bless 73 KI3R Tom Popovic