RadioBanter

-   -   An old story : 1905 license UK or US needed (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/14770-old-story-1905-license-uk-us-needed.html)

Thierry February 26th 04 02:42 PM

An old story : 1905 license UK or US needed

Hi,

I am currently writing a long article about the history of ham radio for my
website.
Can someone tell me where I could find an electronic copy of one of the
first ham license ? The oldest was released in UK in 1905 but I am not sure
that someone or rather his grand-grandson kept a copy... ;-)

In in the same context a copy of one of the first US license (1910-1920) 'd
be much appreciated.

Of course any other one (german or french, etc prior 1920) is welcome.

Thanks in advance

Thierry, ON4SKY
http://www.astrosurf.com/lombry