RadioBanter

-   -   HyGain Explorer 14 and numbers on the labels traps (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/14870-hygain-explorer-14-numbers-labels-traps.html)

Dany March 2nd 04 12:03 AM

HyGain Explorer 14 and numbers on the labels traps

Hi,
I have bought the antenna HyGain Explorer 14 and have noticed that the
present labels on the traps for the 15 meters have 2 two numbers. Also I
have noticed that one trap ( always for the 15 meters) has a single number.
Is normal? I ask to you: the traps of the 15 meters are all equal ones?
Is important to know it for me. Thanks for the answers and excused my
english bad.
Dany