RadioBanter

-   -   FS Icom 735 HF (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/15012-fs-icom-735-hf.html)

Jerry March 10th 04 02:46 AM

FS Icom 735 HF

I have a nice Icom 735 for sale. It is clean, I have the manual, and the
original box. It puts out full power and,
yes, the little door in the front is there.
The only thing I can find wrong with it is, that those little
push buttons on the left (SSB CW AM, FM) need cleaning. Once in a while,
it will quit transmitting, and you
have to turn it off and back on. I am sure it is dirty contacts inside the
rig. I would NOT want anyone to buy
it without knowing about this minor problem. If someone
wants a nice, reasonable 'spare' rig, or someone just starting out, I will
take $300 for it (most go for about $350-$375). I just bought another IC706
for the base
station. If if it doesn't sell, well, it will remain a spare rig.
It IS a nice rig.

Tnx es 73

Jerry
K4KWH

AA March 10th 04 01:45 PM

You gonna take it to Charlotte this weekend??
Dave ka4ykc

Dave, what would you do with it...phase it with the other one you've got?
Hmmmm.....fazed modulation!!!

Grins;

Jerry March 10th 04 11:18 PM

I don't have a table--it's too expensive. But I will put it in the car and
you can page me for a look if you wanna. I
wish Charlotte would move OUT of the Merchandise Mart.

73

Jerry
"RDA" wrote in message
You gonna take it to Charlotte this weekend??
Dave ka4ykc

. ..