RadioBanter

-   -   UT-106 DSP Wanted/Trade Galaxy Pluto (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/15019-ut-106-dsp-wanted-trade-galaxy-pluto.html)

Browning Mark FourA March 8th 04 04:56 PM

UT-106 DSP Wanted/Trade Galaxy Pluto

I have an excellent condition , in the box , Galaxy Pluto 10/11 meter
radio for trade.Looking for a UT-106 DSP for the Icom PCR1000.Must be
new or close.No I will not trade even but maybe we can work a deal?

remove SPAMSUCKS to reply

treeclimber February 11th 09 07:19 PM

hey how ya doin i am interested in youre galaxy pluto you have for sale or trade i have alot of ham rigs and stuff just let me know what the cash price is or when you e mail me back i will give you a list of my old ham radios so either way cant wait to hear back thanks