RadioBanter

-   -   Plessey PR-2250 (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/150393-plessey-google-page-ranking-2250-a.html)

QQV03-10 March 20th 10 04:52 PM

Plessey PR-2250

Has anyone got any spare parts for this item, in particular the mini co-ax leads that connect between modules or the motherboard?

Any info about module 7 please?

regards,

davesc50 April 1st 10 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QQV03-10 (Post 702229)
Has anyone got any spare parts for this item, in particular the mini co-ax leads that connect between modules or the motherboard?

Any info about module 7 please?

regards,

Hi,

I have a computer controlled version of this receiver, that I acquired recently to salvage the PSU module. I am thinking of parting the rest out. It has a complete set of mini coax cables and, as long as module 7 isn't the front panel interface, a set of spare modules.
Please contact me off list and we'll sort something out.

Cheers,
Dave.S

[email protected] January 27th 16 09:34 AM

Plessey PR-2250

Hi all,
I have also acquired recently this great receiver, the PLESSEY PR2250, but without power supply, so I am building one.
I have found many posts on these receivers with faults associated to the PSU or missing the PSU block.
Do you know if this is a known issue, if this reciver suffers from a badly designed PSU?
Thank you, Valter IZ0NHT