RadioBanter

-   -   software needed (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/151139-re-software-needed.html)

VK2KC May 1st 10 01:35 AM

software needed

Steve,
Have a look here, it took me 2 mins to find it using Google!

http://www.hampedia.net/alinco/dr435.php

Just look near the top of the page and click on the link it will download
the programming software for the DR-435 in Winzip format, just extract and
use!

I am assuming that your MkIII will be compatible with this software, but
with a bit of research it won't be hard to find out.

John

"Steve Trook" wrote in message
I am looking for an Alinco Dr-435MKIII software. Any help would be
appreciated

VK2KC May 1st 10 01:38 AM

software needed

Here is another link:

For DJ-196/296/496/596/C7 handhelds and DR-135/235/435/620/635 mobiles there
is a 3rd party supplier in the USA that sells software under Alinco's
authority. That 3rd party supplier's website is at
http://www.cbtinc.net/radio/alinco .

John