RadioBanter

-   -   THE MANUAL YOU NEED... (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/15190-manual-you-need.html)

HAMRADIOMANUALS March 19th 04 04:03 PM

THE MANUAL YOU NEED...

......WE GOT THAT!

www.hamradiomanuals.com

Ed G March 20th 04 04:06 AM

No, you don't have the manual I need; Icom IC-280.

Ed

Ed G March 20th 04 04:06 AM

Evan Platt March 20th 04 04:10 AM

On 19 Mar 2004 16:03:36 GMT, (HAMRADIOMANUALS)
wrote:

.....WE GOT THAT!

What's that? A broken caps lock key?

I wonder what some of these companies would think of you selling
COPIES of their manuals?

Evan

Lou March 20th 04 04:26 AM

Didn't have the one I need either! Oh well! Lou

.248...

Lou March 20th 04 04:26 AM

Didn't have the one I need either! Oh well! Lou

.248...

nick March 20th 04 05:39 AM

http://www.mods.dk

massive pdf selection of manuals no charge to download them.

check and if you have a manual that is not there you can upload it to
him.

why pay for a manual when you can d/l it no charge.

HAMRADIOMANUALS wrote:

.....WE GOT THAT!

www.hamradiomanuals.com

nick March 20th 04 05:39 AM

http://www.mods.dk

massive pdf selection of manuals no charge to download them.

check and if you have a manual that is not there you can upload it to
him.

why pay for a manual when you can d/l it no charge.

HAMRADIOMANUALS wrote:

.....WE GOT THAT!

www.hamradiomanuals.com

bunnydawg March 20th 04 05:46 AM

Ed i believe i have that manual. Email me off group and i'll look for it
Robert
VE3 something or other

.248...