RadioBanter

-   -   *F*A*: N.I.B. HTX-10 (10 meter) (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/15235-%2Af%2A%2A-n-i-b-htx-10-10-meter.html)

Roger H Smith March 21st 04 10:53 PM

*F*A*: N.I.B. HTX-10 (10 meter)

Radio Shack HTX-10

10 Meter Transceiver N.I.B. (That's NEW IN BOX)

Folks, It just doesn't get better than this. This unit and all of it's
accessories are still sealed in the factory plastic. It's never even
been "fired-up" just to see the pretty readout! See pictures for
details.

New In Box - No Reserve - Priority S&H of only $12.00 - WOW!!!

Check it out he

Here's your chance to "turn back time" and buy a HTX-10.. BRAND NEW!!!

Thanks for looking and 73's

Roger - W9ING

asdf March 21st 04 11:04 PM

Roger H Smith wrote:

Radio Shack HTX-10

10 Meter Transceiver N.I.B. (That's NEW IN BOX)

New In Box - No Reserve - Priority S&H of only $12.00 - WOW!!!

Check it out he

$100 STARTING bid? Good luck...

Evan Platt March 23rd 04 04:50 AM

Please use the generally accepted FA or For Auction so those of us
that have filters on FA or For Auction don't have to see eBay posts.

Thanks.

Evan Platt March 23rd 04 04:50 AM