RadioBanter

-   -   Need help with Tempo VHF/One (https://www.radiobanter.com/equipment/15385-need-help-tempo-vhf-one.html)

K5DH March 29th 04 03:08 PM

Need help with Tempo VHF/One

Until I can get a manual and schematic...

The rig is a $10 hamfest item. At least the guy
who sold it to me was honest in his description!

The rig is stuck in transmit mode with or without
a mic plugged in. I popped the hood and looked
for obvious problems (shorted wires at the mic
jack, etc) but found nothing. No sign of burnt
or broken components. Any suggestions on where
to start looking for the problem? Dang, I wish
I had a schematic...

73,
Dean K5DH